Friday, January 2, 2015

Our Kitchen

A few of you have been interested in shots of the interior of our boat. I posted an earlier one of our cabin and arrangement on the starboard side. Today, here's a shot of our kitchen and part of our inner salon. We have two refrigerators, two sinks, a really good wall oven and stove top, but I am kind of missing my microwave and ice maker! We do have lots of storage and a couple of cabinets in the kitchen are empty at the moment, believe it or not.



For those of you who are wondering about our water resources, we have a watermaker which makes clean fresh water drinkable right out of the tap when we do not have water at a dock.

Did I mention that I'm really missing my microwave and ice maker?!? Thinking of swapping out the extra frige for an ice maker. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment